Hello, Gentle Readers, next month my husband and I will be speakers in the 2020 Homeschool Parenting Summit.
This Homeschool Summit is a free week-long event coming April 6-10, 2020 designed to help you focus on God’s simple plan for family discipleship, and to encourage you in your quest to raise children who love God and others.
The 25 speakers featured in the video sessions will focus on five key topics:
- Foundations: Start things off right, from your own self-discipline to unity with your spouse on your family’s mission
- Child Training: Reach the heart of your children with Gospel-motivated love, truth, and consistency
- Relationships: Pursue healthy conflict resolution and friendships between parents and siblings
- Challenges: Navigate feeling overwhelmed, child rebellion, use of media and technology – with a biblical perspective
- Launch: Leverage the power of discipleship to propel young adults into marriage, work, and a life of service to Christ
The entire event is free if you sign up by April 6th, and in addition to the video sessions, you’ll also get access to an online exhibit hall (with exclusive discounts and freebies), daily devotions for the whole family to gather and start things off in God’s Word, and a private Facebook group to connect with speakers and other attendees.
My hope is that you’ll walk away from the Homeschool Parenting Summit with renewed hope and a vision for how to disciple your family into a wholehearted love of God.
Learn more and register for free (for a limited time only!) here.